For the use of the internet website www.rionefontana.com
The following coditions are valid exclusively between the company RIONE FONTANA SRL Società Benefit - Vicolo Duca D’Aosta 9/b - 31040 Volpago del Montello (TV), P.I. 01263530261, from here on stated as “RIONEFONTANA”, and every person which shops online at www.rionefontana.com, from here on stated as “CUSTOMER”. These conditions are subject to changes, and they become effective as soon as they are online.
These terms and conditions governing purchases made on the site www.rionefontana.com, in accordance with Articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005, the Consumer Code, Section II of Chapter I of Title-third of Part Three, to which reference should be made according to art. 60 of the Consumer Code.
With these term and conditions of use, RIONEFONTANA sell and the CUSTOMER buys from remote movable tangible property indicated and offered for sale on the website www.rionefontana.com. The contract is concluded exclusively thorugh the internet, when the CUSTOMER accesses to www.rionefontana.com and creates a purchase order following the procedure provided by the website.
1. The sale is completed by the sending from RIONEFONTANA of an email order confirmation to the CUSTOMER. The email contains the details of CUSTOMER, the order details, the price of the goods purchased, the cost of transport and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to communicate any corrections.
2. RIONEFONTANA undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, some may result from errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the actual product. In addition, photographs of the products presented on www. rionefontana.com do not constitute part of a contract, as only representative.
3. RIONEFONTANA undertakes to deliver the goods within 30 days from the day following the date of confirmation of the order by the CUSTOMER.
1. The availability of the products refers to that present in the moment in which the CUSTOMER consults the tabs of the product; this must still be regarded as purely indicative, since, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of most users, the products could be sold to other before the order confirmation.
2. Even after sending the e-mail confirmation of the order by RIONEFONTANA, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed and can decide whether to accept delivery of the only products available or request cancellation of the order by communicating via e-mail customer service.
1. Any payment by the CUSTOMER may only be done by the credit cards indicated on the website www.rionefontana.com and by bank transfer. For payments by credit card, if the unavailability of a product is detected after the order and booking booking of the mast on paper, RIONEFONTANA will take the necessary steps with the operator of payments to reverse the transaction for the goods that are not available. The actual amount of the order will only be charged when this will be complete and ready for shipment.
2. Communications relating to the payment and data provided by the CUSTOMER as soon as this is done are made on dedicated lines and protected with all the guarantees secured by the use of security protocols provided by the payment networks.
3. The CUSTOMER accepts RIONEFONTANA the right to modify its prices at any time, however, the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices listed on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the email sent by RIONEFONTANA as confirmation of the acquisition of the order.
2. If the CUSTOMER decides to exercise this right, the goods must be returned undamaged, in original package, complete in all its parts (including packaging and return form correctly filled) and complete financial records attached. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, RIONEFONTANA will refund the amount of the products covered by the withdrawal as soon as possible and within a maximum period of 30 days. The goods must be returned to RIONE FONTANA SRL Società Benefit - Vicolo Duca D'Aosta 9 / b - 31040 Volpago del Montello (TV).
3. In case of receiving products not conforming to orders or defective, the CUSTOMER must notify, pursuant to art. 132 of the Consumer Code, by email to customer service of RIONEFONTANA specifying whether he wants to replace the item or if he would like a refund within a period of two months from the discovery of the lack of conformity, RIONEFONTANA reserves the right to verify the non-conformity contested, and if confirmed will ship the replacement goods or refund with re-credit on the card used by the CUSTOMER for purchase.
All the products presented on the site www.rionefontana.com benefit from a guarantee contracts, the duration of which is mentioned on the product sheets of papers, and in any case the legal guarantee of 24 months for lack of conformity, in accordance with current legislation. To qualify for the guarantee, the CUSTOMER must keep the sales receipt.
1. RIRIONEFONTANA assumes no responsibility for disruptions caused by force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even when caused by malfunctions and failures of the Internet, in the event that fails to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract.
The CUSTOMER has the right to access the site for consultation and purchases. It is not allowed any other use, especially commercial, of the site or its contents. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether audible or visual, and the technology used remain the property of RIONEFONTANA and are protected by intellectual property rights.
The www.rionefontana.com website uses "cookies". Cookies are electronic files that record information about the navigation of the CUSTOMER in the site (pages consulted, date and time of the visit ...) and that allow RIONEFONTANA to offer a more personalized service to their customers.
These terms and conditions of use are made by all of the terms which compose them. If one or more provisions of these terms and conditions of use is held invalid or declared as such under the law, regulation or following a decision by a court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions of use are governed by Italian law. Any dispute that can not find amicable solution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the place of residence or domicile of the CUSTOMER if located within the State.